About fme Life Sciences
fme Life Sciences focuses on Business Solution technology implementations that leverage Content Services (Document Management) platforms for clients in the Life Sciences Industry. fme is increasingly regarded as a trusted vendor and partner by its clients, who range from small and emerging start-ups to large global pharmaceutical companies. The company is widely regarded as a leader in providing business consulting, systems integration and ongoing support services focused on Content Services and its applicability to business-critical solutions including RIM, Regulatory, Clinical and QMS. fme is partnered with the leading Business Solutions and ECM vendors supporting the Life Sciences Industry, including Veeva, OpenText/ Documentum, Generis (Cara), Sparta.
fme’s priority is client satisfaction and assisting them with determining the most effective way to deploy mission critical technologies. We focus on three aspects, business process consulting, technology platform implementations and managed services, and data/document migration services. This ability to provide business insight as a supplement to the clients’ internal expertise, and then to execute efficiently and cost effectively on the technical implementation, is a key feature of our services and differentiates us from our competition.
fme Life Sciences is experiencing strong growth and has identified significant expansion opportunities for its European based Business Unit. We are planning to add a high-quality business development professional to our Leadership Team to support the development of these opportunities. In the Business Development Director role, the successful candidate will focus on driving the growth of our business by working directly with the COO to ensure execution of the fme Life Sciences strategy in the region.
In this role the Business Development director will construct and implement a plan to develop and accelerate the growth of our business by supporting expansion initiatives with our Strategic Partners, Clients and Delivery Teams.
We seek a highly motivated business development professional with a track record of success selling system integration services to both large global and mid-market Life Sciences companies. Success in this role will be achieved through building relationships across the partner organizations, supporting sales opportunities and promoting fme’s broad systems integrator capabilities. The ideal candidate will have outstanding communication skills, the demonstrated ability to establish broad executive and senior management level relationships and to create pipeline by closely collaborating with the fme sales team. Experience in the ECM/Content Services market and knowledge of the Drug Development, Quality Manufacturing and Commercial business processes is highly desired.
The successful candidate will be able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily:
- Engage with partners to understand their clients’ needs and match these to fme core competencies and capabilities
- Meet sales growth expectations for allocated channel partners and clients
- Formulate a partner engagement plan to drive sales growth of our services and software through partner relationships
- Establish and manage formal partnership arrangements with targeted channel partners
- Work with the broader Sales and Marketing team to ensure their success in generating client opportunities and bringing these to closure
- Liaise with and build relationship with key individuals at all levels in the partner company
- Collaborate with fme’s Marketing team to support the promotion of the partner network
- Collaborate with fme’s Delivery teams to identify skill-sets and resources required to support partner platform deployments
- Serve as a primary point of contact for partner-related activity
- Coordinate with partners to identify new business opportunities for revenue generation
- Educate partners on the product and services portfolio offered
- Develop a strong knowledge and understanding of fme’s solutions
- Work with partners to conduct solution presentations to end users and internal stakeholders
- Support the sales team in providing proposals, quotations, and pricings for partners’ solutions
- Work independently as well as collaboratively as part of a larger team
Got curious? We would be happy to give you further insights into our company and your area of responsibility during a personal interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!