About fme Life Sciences
fme Life Sciences focuses on Business Solution technology implementations that leverage Content Services (Document Management) platforms for clients in the Life Sciences Industry. fme is increasingly regarded as a trusted vendor and partner by its clients, who range from small and emerging start-ups to large global pharmaceutical companies. The company is widely regarded as a leader in providing business consulting, systems integration and ongoing support services focused on Content Services and its applicability to business-critical solutions including RIM, Regulatory, Clinical and QMS. fme is partnered with the leading Business Solutions and ECM vendors supporting the Life Sciences Industry, including Veeva, OpenText/ Documentum, Generis (Cara), Sparta.
fme’s priority is client satisfaction and assisting them with determining the most effective way to deploy mission critical technologies. We focus on three aspects, business process consulting, technology platform implementations and managed services, and data/document migration services. This ability to provide business insight as a supplement to the clients’ internal expertise, and then to execute efficiently and cost effectively on the technical implementation, is a key feature of our services and differentiates us from our competition.
We are seeking a motivated and experienced individual with a proven technical background in Enterprise Content Management Migration and Life Sciences to become a key member of our Migration Services Practice. They should possess strong analytical and technical skills, a robust and relevant background, strong communication abilities and have a team oriented attitude.
The candidate should possess technical knowledge of the leading content management platforms and will ideally have work experience in the Life Sciences industry. The successful candidate will be confident working with business and IT groups in R&D and Q&M application business areas. He/She will be the migration lead for migrating ECM solutions for a wide range of clients. He/She will engage with clients to understand their business needs, translate those needs into migration requirements and lead the migration initiative to meet those requirements. An understanding of pharmaceutical validation and documentation practices as well as regulations is key.
This role requires exceptional verbal and written communication skills and the candidate must have the ability to converse with people from all levels within an organization. We are looking for a creative and dedicated individual who will fit with our collaborative culture.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing and able to perform each essential responsibility satisfactorily.
- Work with clients to analyze their migration needs and define requirements for migrating leading Content Management solutions in the Life Sciences industry
- Translate requirements into migration plans and mapping specifications and ensure delivery to the client including reporting the migration progress
- Liase with and lead offshore migration team during migration execution and verification; ability to work well with a diverse and globally distributed team
- Service as the Subject Matter Expert (SME) for the migration of Content Management solutions; supporting multiple projects simultaneously
- Lead migration projects and escalate migration project risks/issues in a timely manner, as necessary
- Ability to learn new concepts, source and target systems, and software independently and quickly
- Eagerness to learn and apply new emerging technologies so solve complex business requirements
- This position does not have supervisory responsibilities
- This position will be mostly remote
- Willingness to travel to the fme Life Sciences regional office in Germany and other destinations in Germany and Europe as required (No travelling while Covid-19, only if unavoidable)
Got curious? We would be happy to give you further insights into our company and your area of responsibility during a personal interview.
We are looking forward to meeting you!