We are an international IT consulting firm for Digital Transformation and are passionate about helping our clients around the world maintain and grow their competitiveness.
fme focuses on Business Solution deployments leveraging Enterprise Content Services platforms for clients in the Life Sciences Industry. fme is increasingly regarded as a trusted vendor and partner by its clients, who range from small and emerging start-ups to large global pharmaceutical companies. The company is widely regarded as a leader in providing business consulting, systems integration and ongoing support services focused on Content Services and its applicability to business-critical solutions including RIM, Regulatory, Clinical and QMS. fme is partnered with the leading Business Solutions and ECM vendors supporting the Life Sciences Industry, including Veeva, OpenText/Documentum, Generis (CARA), and Honeywell (Sparta).
- Five (5+) years’ experience in global projects as a technical Project Manager and in team management
- Bachelor's Degree in a related field preferred
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate effectively (verbally and in writing) both internally and externally with Clients
- The ability to work independently as a member of remote teams
- PMP/Prince 2, or an equivalent certification is preferred
- Life Science industry experience is required
- Previous Documentum / Generis / Veeva / IT and or Migration Project experience is a requirement
- Previous work as a consultant or in a consultancy organization preferred
some travel may be required